Does The Dog Wash Festival Cost Money?
- The Dog Wash Festival benefits multiple charities and rescue groups. There will be one main donation station set up in the Dog Wash area. Although donations aren't required, we ask that you donate to help benefit our receiving charities. The vaccinations, microchipping, and nail trimming will be offered at reduced rates.
*We ask that you please bring your own towel to help reduce wait times! Thank you!
What Type of Payments are Accepted?
- We accept Cash and Credit Card. No Checks Please.
Do I Have to Pre-Register for Vaccination, Mirco Chipping, and Nail Trimming?
- You aren't required to pre-register for vaccination, micro chipping, and nail trimming, but it is very helpful! It guarantees you a spot and will lessen your wait time significantly. By filling out your paperwork before hand you are eliminating a very time consuming step.
Can I Bring Multiple Dogs?
- Yes you can absolutely bring more than one dog!
Does My Dog Need To Be on a Leash?
- PetSafe Village & Park offers a dog park on site that does not require your dog to be on a leash. We ask that outside of the park, you have your dog on a leash. This includes the Dog Wash Line, Kid Zone, and Micro Chipping, Vaccination, & Nail Trimming area.